SV360 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of Plummer Hall, then home to the Salem Athenaeum which built the hall with funds bequeathed by Caroline Plummer in the 1850s. Along with the adjacent John Tucker Daland House (visible to right), the building was more recently home to the Peabody Essex Museum's Phillips Library which has since been removed. Circa 1870.
Salem, Plummer Hall, Salem Athenaeum, Phillips Library, John Tucker Daland House