SV257 — Interior view of the Calvary Baptist Church at the southwest corner of Essex and Herbert Street, looking toward the pulpit with the pews below.
Published by G. M. Whipple & A.A. Smith, 243 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., and J.W. & J.S. Moulton, 256 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., c. 1873-74.
The church building is non-extant, having been demolished in the mid-twentieth century. A parking lot now occupies the site.
Salem, Interiors, Churches, Calvary Baptist Church, Essex Street, Herbert Street