SV232 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View from the ground to the northwest of the Roger Williams Church, also known today as the Quaker Meeting House, located behind Plummer Hall.
Published by Charles G. Fogg at 163 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass. and Vicinity," c. 1874-76.
Today, the structure is extant but no longer is situated at this exact spot, which is now a parking lot, and it has been moved slightly to the northeast and rotated 90 degrees.
Salem, Relics, Churches, Roger Williams, Quaker Meeting House