Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1860

Description

SV228 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View to the northeast of the Roger Williams Church (later known as the Quaker Meeting House), located behind Plummer Hall on the grounds of the Essex Institute, taken from the (non-extant) residence at 136 Essex Street. The wall of Plummer Hall is visible to the right. In the background, to the upper left, the Andrew-Safford House is in view along with the spires of the East Church building.

Creator unidentified, c. 1860s-1870s.

rogerwilliams001b.tif (24793 kB)
Backside

Keywords

Salem, Relics, Churches, Roger Williams, Quaker Meeting House

Image Location

 
COinS