SV222 — Nelson Dionne Collection. Interior view of a display on the First Church in Salem, commemorating the longevity of the 1629 congregation. Displayed are pictures of the second (top), third (left), fourth (right), and present (bottom) churches, with the present church being the building at Town House Square after its 1875 remodeling.
Also displayed, below the pictures, is (according to the adjoining placard) a "desk used by William Gray, a noted merchant and ship owner 100 years ago."
Salem, First Church, William Gray