Creator

Charles G. Fogg

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1874

Description

SV199 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the East Church, built between 1844 and 1846, on Brown Street (now part of North Washington Square).

Published by Charles G. Fogg at 163 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass. and Vicinity," c. 1874-76.

Today, the building serves as home to the Salem Witch Museum.

eastchurch006b.tif (24383 kB)
Backside

Keywords

Salem, East Church, Brown Street, Washington Square, Essex Street, Salem Witch Museum

Image Location

 
COinS