Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1874

Description

SV195 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the East Church, built between 1844 and 1846, on Brown Street (now part of North Washington Square).

Published by Peabody & Tilton, "booksellers and stationers," at 220 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "View of Salem, Mass., and Vicinity," c. 1874-78.

Today, the building serves as home to the Salem Witch Museum.

eastchurch002b.tif (32352 kB)
Backside

Keywords

Salem, East Church, Brown Street, Washington Square, Essex Street, Salem Witch Museum

Image Location

 
COinS