SV194 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the East Church (built between 1844 and 1846) on Brown Street (now part of North Washington Square).
Published by John P. Tilton, "bookseller and stationer," at 220 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass., and Vicinity," c. 1874-78.
Today, the building serves as home to the Salem Witch Museum.
Salem, East Church, Brown Street, Washington Square, Essex Street, Salem Witch Museum