Creator

Charles G. Fogg

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1880

Description

SV188 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the Witch House from the front on Essex Street as it looked in the late 19th century. The home served as both a tourist site and an apothecary shop, which occupied the since-demolished annex visible in the front. A sign for William T. Servey's umbrella making business is also visible above the front entrance gate.

Keywords

Salem, Witch House, Jonathan Corwin, Essex Street, North Street

Image Location

 
COinS