SV173 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View from offshore of the Plummer Farm School, formally known as the Plummer Farm School of Reform for Boys, showing the main building along with the auxiliary farm buildings. A group of people can also be seen present on the rocks in front.
Published by G.M. Whipple & A.A. Smith, "booksellers and stationers," at 243 Essex Street, Salem, Mass., in "Views of Salem, Mass. and Vicinity" from their "artistic size" 1873 "New Series. Views of Salem Mass." Photographed by J.W. & J.S. Moulton.
View is duplicate of SV172.
Salem, Plummer Home for Boys, Plummer Farm School, Salem Reform School, Winter Island, Salem Neck