Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1872

Description

SV155 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking at the East India Hall, the home of the Peabody Academy of Science, from the non-extant corner of Essex and St Peter Street. On the bottom floor, the storefronts of the Naumkeag National Bank and Thomas B. Nichols & Co. drugstore are visible. Also visible to the right is "The Patheonian," a furnishing and crockery store owned by Guy & Brothers at 163 Essex Street.

Keywords

Salem, East India Marine Hall, Marine Hall, Peabody Academy, Essex Street

Image Location

 
COinS