SV125 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking west down Federal Street toward the court houses, from the corner of Washington Street. Visible, from left to right, is the Frazier Carleton House at 42 Federal Street; the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation; and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. Behind the Carleton House, the steeple tower of the First Baptist Church on Federal Street is visible as well in the background.
Salem, Court Houses, Downtown, Federal Street