SV120 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View of the courthouses on Federal Street from the corner of Washington, looking northwest. Visible, from left to right, are the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation, and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. To the far left, the side of the Frazier Carleton House at 42 Federal Street is visible.
Salem, Court Houses, Downtown, Federal Street