SV118 — Nelson Dionne Collection. View looking west down Federal Street toward the court houses, from the corner of Washington Street. Visible, from left to right, is the Frazier Carleton House at 42 Federal Street; the 1862 Superior Court Building, as it looked before its 1887-89 renovation; and the 1841 County Commissioner's Building. A horse-cart with several men hanging about it is prominently displayed in the foreground.
Salem, Court Houses, Downtown, Federal Street